Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting My Folders

Jan 08, 2007 Jan 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting folders for the new year, in a folder labeled as such (2007-08); into this folder, I have added three sub-folders, no problem. However, while trying to add another two, RoboHelp either deletes them when I try to save, or locks up completely, and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to start over.

BTW: ALL the new folders show up in the Windows directory; it doesn't seem to help to delete the troublesome ones and try again.

anyone? .... anyone?

Lon Richardson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 08, 2007 Jan 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Lon

When I first began reading your post, I'm thinking network red flags. Just to be certain, you are creating folders on your local C drive, right?

Beyond that, you should probably be a bit careful with your folder naming. I'd personally avoid anything that doesn't use the basic a-z (or A-Z) and the digits 0-9. The only other character I'd consider using is possibly the underscore ( _ ). No dashes, periods or other odd characters.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp