0 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2015 10:15 AM by nacho1973

want to play a continuous photo booth slideshow so that everytime a photo is captured, the new photo gets looped into the slideshow.  I will have the slideshow playing on a big screen using an attached projector.   When I set this up, let's say I start wi

nacho1973

I want to play a continuous photo booth slideshow so that everytime a photo is captured, the new photo gets looped into the slideshow.  I will have the slideshow playing on a big screen using an attached projector.

When I set this up, let's say I start with an original 5 photos playing on a slideshow.  I have the settings set to play all photos on the filmstrip so that as photos populate, then they should display as they become captured.

What I have noticed is that after I start the slideshow, it will play the 5 photo's, the sixth and subsequent photo's will be taken but the slideshow doesn't show them on the screen.  Only the original 5 photos.  When I play the slideshow (not in full screen mode) so that I can see what is being highlighted on the filmstrip as the photo is displayed, it hightlights the new photo as if it is going to display it, but it previews only the original 5 photo's.  The new imports do not display unless I reset the slideshow.  I cannot seem to get the settings correct to display new photo's as they are captured.