• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not very nice or handy and iam correctly pushed the button for 19,66 and Adobe gave me the 12,09

New Here ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not very nice or handy to change this! and iam correctly pushed the button for 19,66 and Adobe gave me the 12,09, really push me to the limit to try to change this but its really not easy to do this.

Tomorrow i will call Adobe for explanation about this! going to sleep now  and feel not very nice because i really know i pushed the button for the whole pack for 19,66!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Hi there

I have cancelled the Photography Plan subscription and will refund the charge.

Please go ahead and sign up for the correct subscription.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what "19,66" or "12,09" is; is it a price for some subscription or other?  If so, you will definitely have to contact Customer Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i alrady phoned to india , but they cant change it. 12, 06 is for a pack with only photoshop lighthouse and lillustrator and i ordered the pack for the full creative thing , students for the price of 19,66

i only want to change it but then i have to pay some more i have to pay 30,- and i want to pay 19,66 i ordered yesterday , so i want speak someboody who can tell me more because i ordered the pack of 19,66 and i got onother pack for 12, 06 getting crazy offf this stupid problem! it is in holland and also the phone icalles is not helping because i dont get anyone on the phone woho help me !!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I have cancelled the Photography Plan subscription and will refund the charge.

Please go ahead and sign up for the correct subscription.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines