• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to find a download for elements 6 that I own on disc but have no drive on my new mac

May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to use my Photoshop Elements 6 on a new Mac Book Pro. I have it on disc. Is it possible to get a downloadable version of the disc. Will this work on a new Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the only official downloads available are for Elements 7 and newer. You'll be taking a risk downloading from third parties. If you have another computer with a drive, you could copy the disc's entire contents to a folder and try using the installer that way.. You can also get a USB CD/DVD drive.

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I was afraid that would be the answer..... but sometimes things just go that way. I would never use third party sources.

Cheers and thanks again,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome... Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines