• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to deactivate a lightroom 6 licence, if the hard disk is defect?

New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a licence for lightroom 6 without the creative cloud - I have no idea if this makes the procedure more complicated.

I use a PC. And after installing Lightroom on the new notebook I got the message that I reached the maximum allowed computers.

Wolfgang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see this link :

Activation and deactivation help

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, but I found this link before. For my problem it was written:

Don't have access to your previous computer? Did you upgrade your computer's hardware, replace a hard drive, upgrade your operating system, or format your computer before deactivating your software? Ask Adobe Support to help you deactivate from a machine you cannot access.

And Abobe Support for Austria is only active from 9:00 till 17:00 - and the alternative is to ask the forum. But I'm afraid that I had to wait till Monday....

Wolfgang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To contact support, please try the link below, click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom, and choose chat. Make sure you are logged in with your  Adobe ID, have cookies enabled, and have cleared your cookie cache.  If you have issues, try a different browser.

Serial number and activation support

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines