• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud student package only giving me trial download

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased a Creative Cloud student subscription (1 year, prepaid) yesterday.. When I try to download an app, though, it still says that I can only download the trial version. Help?

Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 12.11.07 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

In this case , better to contact Adobe Customer Support once and check with the Account Status.

Click on Still Need Help button and select Chat option :

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows computer or Mac ?

Sign out from Creative Cloud and Sign in once and check .

Sign in, Sign out | Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Mac. Signed out and had the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow below steps:

1) Right click on the Finder icon on dock and select "Go-To Folder" option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below mentioned command and then hit 'Return' key.

/etc

3) It will open the etc folder, please look for file named "hosts" and copy the same to Desktop screen.it

4)Double click on Hosts file , it will open it with TextEdit,

Let me know whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 12.39.24 PM.pngThis is what came up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hosts file is good .

Quit Creative Cloud desktop application .

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm.db file.

Once you had trashed Opm.db file , launch Adobe Creative Cloud application and Sign in with Adobe ID using which you had purchased subscription and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I sign in, I get a screen saying that I've been signed out and need to sign back in. When I sign back in, I get the same screen...

For what it's worth, even when I sign in online, it says I only have the trial versions but when I go into manage my account it says that I have the year-long subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are getting error message like You have been Signed out ?

If yes follow below steps:

1)Click on Apple menu icon and select System Preferences, and then click Network.
2)Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).
3)Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.
4)Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'.
5)Then click on Apply Now button.

Then launch Adobe Creative Cloud application and check.

Still same ???

Follow steps mentioned as correct answer in below link :

my creative cloud will not let me sign in on my mac only. PC, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could the problem be that Adobe isn't recognizing my subscription? On the Creative Cloud homepage online, it's still telling me to upgrade my plan. When I go to manage account, it shows both a free account and the paid one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case , better to contact Adobe Customer Support once and check with the Account Status.

Click on Still Need Help button and select Chat option :

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activatio...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines