2 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2015 12:41 PM by Stella1251

Font will not change when selecting from Find Font

Stella1251 Level 1

Hi. I am on a MBP using InDesign CC.

I opened a document that uses Frutiger 57 Condensed. The file originally used the same font, but different font name, ex. "Frutiger 57Cond"

I thought the problem would be in one of the styles, since there aren't any Character styles I went to Paragraph styles and changed the font to the Frutiger 57 Condensed from Frutiger 57Cond, but that didn't help. Frutiger 57 Condensed is installed on my system, that's why I made this change.

Under Find Font Frutiger 57 Condensed is selected, yet when I click on the first set of text that uses it, it will not change the font. If I choose Change All, nothing happens.

I tried copying and pasting everything into a new document and Preflight gave me the green light, but when I reopened the file, I had 61 errors again. I thought I would try!

When I open a new document and start typing in this font, everything seems to be just fine. There are several InDesign docs that use this font that also do not have the problem.

Any idea as to why this particular document is giving me font issues? Please let me know if there is something I can check over