• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will I have issues purchasing my software if my hardware is out of date?

New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I intend to update my hardware soon but plan to purchase my membership now. Will I have issues purchasing my software if my hardware is out of date?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why you would want to do that but it is you choice to make.  You are not likely to have issues purchasing... anyone can spend money on things even if they cannot use them.  Adobe will certainly not stop you from giving them income.  You may not be able to make any use of it until the hardware catches up, so you may not know if what you purchased is what you wanted until it becomes too late to get a full refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hear you Ned. It sounds crazy backwards! I want to get the membership deal before it expires. I currently own and use CS4. I came across this earlier in the week and didn't realize how out of date my MAC really is. So I'm putting the cart in front of the horse...but only for a week. Thank you for answering my question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines