7 Replies Latest reply on May 30, 2015 12:25 PM by kglad

Need Help with coding in Actionscript 2 adobe flash cs3 professional

JibblyJang

I'm trying to make a dress up game Somehow i want to make a button of a spray tan that when pressed shows a short animation of spraying the character with spray tan and then switching from the pale skin to tan. then some sort  of button maybe some cream that when clicked shows a short animation of a dab dabbing on the character and then the character switches from tan to pale. MEANWHILE  there's a bucket of water and when clicked a short animation plays of the bucket pouring water on her after the animation she switches to her mermaid form which can still switch from pale to tan mermaid via the above mentioned ideas. then to switch back to human you click a hair drier and when clicked a short animation played of the hair dryer blowing air to her then she goes back to human.

Meanwhile As for the hair there would be either an arrow button to switch through at least 7 hairdos (if i do that i need to learn how to loop them or just make room for a forward and back arrow)  or different buttons for each hairdo (tho with that i need to find a way to stop the glitch that when you press a button that is already active it goes to another thing)  MEANWHILE you can press a spray hair dye that when clicked shows a short animation of her being sprayed, and afterwards her hair is more of a golden blonde but in the same hair style chosen via the method above, and if you press  Oh I don't know, say a bottle of hair restoration, it shows a short animation of her being sprayed and afterwards her hair is back to being super pale still in the same style as chosen

Meanwhile i need to learn how to make 2 items on 2 different layers to move together when dragged so say a hood can go over a head and the inside of the hood appears behind the head

I should probably add that i am a novice when it comes to flash i believe i know the basics and a few codes but i expect there is much i do not understand yet.