Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get my serial number !

New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I got a serious question!

I bought premiere elements 12 ca. two years ago.. now i can't get the serialnumber from the product.

I have searched on 'my adobe' and checked all the emails. It isn't there! Isn't the code saved by adobe ? It has to be some place!! I paid 100$ !

Please help me!

My Adobe ID: rabost15@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Boas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

is premiere elements 12 still installed on a win computer?

if yes, download belarc, extract it and run it.  it will run a report that gives you your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account using the same adobe you used to make the purchase, Adobe ID

also if you have pre12 currently installed on a win computer, Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit, for software, hardware and security configuration informati...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering!

When i check my productlist it says 'there are no registred products' but this can't be true, because i have bought it on 20.12.13. Isn't there a possibility to get this code again? ps: the belarc Advisor software doesn't work, i have tried it before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try adobe support.  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps: the belarc Advisor software doesn't work, i have tried it before!

Not to invalidate what you're saying but I've used Belarc on and off for over 10 years and it has never failed to give me the serial numbers I need.

What results do you get when you use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually don't really know how to use it

I asked some users earlier but they couldn't tell me how to find the serial number with Belarc. can you tell me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is premiere elements 12 still installed on a win computer?

if yes, download belarc, extract it and run it.  it will run a report that gives you your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u for answering!

Yes it is still running on one computer, but when i run belarc, it just shows up a Webside with a big list of files  ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is that a list of files or a list of your installed programs?

do you see you adobe product listed along with its serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats all i can see

<images listing serial numbers removed-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

study your 3rd image.  it's showing you your adobe serial numbers.

your other images are showing your ms serials and more so i removed them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOOOW i got it thank you soo much !

I'll write it down on 100 papers and save them in my folder !! sorry for being so stupid !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what if the serial code doesn't work?? Could it be that it has something to do with this (trial) that stood after 'Adobe Premiere Elements 12' in Belarc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the serial number will work with the exact product.  the serial number is 6 groups of 4 numbers with no letters.

so if the serial number is for Adobe Premiere Elements 12, you must use exactly that windows installer.

Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ralph Boas Stücher wrote:

I'll write it down on 100 papers and save them in my folder !! sorry for being so stupid !

No, register it with Adobe on your account page, and you will have it available when you need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines