• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the action bar to appear

New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to pan and zoom a photo in elements but my action bar has gone missing. How do I get it to appear?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

markogolis

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

For now, I will assume Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

What is missing - Action Bar Menu at the top of the Expert and Quick workspaces - Action Bar Menu/ has under it

Transitions

Effects

Titles and Text

Audio

Graphics

or are you calling the collection of tabs at the bottom of the workspaces the Action Bar?

If you want the Pan and Zoom Tool and access to its Pan and Zoom workspace, you use

Tools Menu/Pan and Zoom at the top of the workspace

or

Tools Tab/Pan and Zoom at the bottom of the workspace

Are you saying that there are no such choices available to you?

Please supply more information, and then we will decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I'm using Premier Elements 9 on Windows 7 Home Premium. I'm referring to the collection of tabs at the bottom of the workspace that I see on instructional videos. It's not there. Nor is the "Tools" category on the top of the page that would give me the option to use pan and zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These features were added in version 11, Mark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Markogolis

Thanks for the reply.

The important matter here appears to be that there is no Pan and Zoom Tool in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1. It seems that Pan and Zoom Tool was introduced to Premiere Elements in version 10.

There is a Pan and Zoom Tool in Premiere Elements 10, 11, 12/12.1, and 13/13.1. The Pan and Zoom Tool was introduced in version 10, not in version 11. But, in 11 and later versions, access to it is different than 10.

Unfortunately many of the video tutorials online do not point out the version that is being used for the demo. The viewer often has to determine that by looking at the workspace to figure that out. There are marked changes in the Premiere Elements workspaces after Premiere Elements 10. Premiere Elements 10 and earlier have Timeline and Sceneline workspaces.

For Premiere Elements 11, there are Expert and Quick workspaces;

Premiere Elements 12/12.1, there are Expert, Quick, Guided workspaces;

Premiere Elements 13/13.1, there are eLive, Quick, Guided, and Expert workspaces.

So, when you are viewing your video tutorials, look to the top of the workspace to verify what version is being used.

If you want the Pan and Zoom option in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1, consider

a. the pan or zoom presets found Edit Header/Effects/Presets and the categories for Horizontal Image Pans, Horizontal Image Zooms, Vertical Image Pans, Vertical Image Zooms

or

b. keyframing the Properties/Motion/Scale for Zoom and Position for Pan.

Please review and consider. Any questions, please let me know. Please confirm that you find no Pan and Zoom Tool in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1.

my premiere doesnt have pan and zoom button

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...For the 9.0.1 Update, please use

Adobe - Premiere Elements : For Windows : Premiere Elements 9.0.1 update

Premiere Elements 9 Help PDF

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en_US/premiereelements/9/premiereelements_9_help.pdf

Elements Organizer 9 Help PDF

http://help.adobe.com/archive/en_US/elementsorganizer/9/elementsorganizer_9_help.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines