1 Reply Latest reply on May 31, 2015 5:00 PM by A.T. Romano

Error stating "online services encountered an error" troubleshooting

lxandrea

I receive the above error message when trying to export my videos to Vimeo or YouTube straight from Premiere Elements 13.  Please let me know how to resolve this.  The options available to download the video in HD to my computer create a file that is to large to upload to Vimeo, so downloading it to my computer first is not an adequate option.

• 1. Re: Error stating "online services encountered an error" troubleshooting
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lxandrea

On what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running? Have you updated 13 to 13.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates? If not, please do that.

Make sure that you have refreshed the Online Services in the project's preferences....Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing.

If you cannot get the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 built in YouTube feature to work for you, then you export the Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and from there upload the file to YouTube at the YouTube web site. If you exceed the YouTube web site's basic limits 2 GB or 2.2 GB/15 minutes, you can always apply for an extended time account which can only be used at the YouTube web site.

Upload videos longer than 15 minutes - YouTube Help

Has this feature worked for you before or has it never worked before?

What is on this Timeline that you are trying to upload to Vimeo or YouTube using the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 built in features? What is the estimated file size and the duration of that Timeline content given at the bottom of the upload area within the project?

Problem with or without antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

Problem even when using a different computer default browser?

How long has the problem existed - hours, days, weeks....?

Does the problem exist if you start a new project?

Please review and consider and then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR