2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2015 6:58 AM by patrickb31887337

Why the hell is Edge Animate not working on my brand new MacBook Pro??

patrickb31887337

I am currently working on a website for a client and am unable to use Edge Animate after about 30 seconds into the program every time. What is up with this is there a fix?

• 1. Re: Why the hell is Edge Animate not working on my brand new MacBook Pro??
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi there

You haven't really provided much to go on. What version of Edge Animate? And what version of your MacBook Pro operating system? What are the system specs?

Does it lock up? How exactly are folks supposed to interpret "unable to use Edge Animate after about 30 seconds into the program"? What happens? Does Edge issue any sort of message? Does it always happen when you perform a particular task?

Knowing the answers to these questions should help others much more in determining what may be happening.

Cheers... Rick

• 2. Re: Why the hell is Edge Animate not working on my brand new MacBook Pro??
            patrickb31887337 Level 1

Hey Rick,

My apologies, looking at the initial post I see I used it as more of a way to vent frustration rather find a solution. It is a 15-inch Late 2014 Model with a quad core 2GHz Intel i7 Processor. 8 GB of RAM and it is currently running Yosemite 10.10.3. The Edge Animate I am using is 2014.1.1 Adobe Edge Animate CC. The Error message I receive is "An Error Occurred. Please Save your work and restart Edge Animate." No error codes or anything.

unnamed.png