2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 5:15 AM by Just Shoot Me

Lightroom Mobile won't upload iphone videos & 1 other vid question

Cinful

Is Lightroom Mobile supposed to be uploading my iphone 6+ videos? It's not. It seems to me that LR Mobile should have this capability otherwise it defeats the purpose of not having to have your phone connected to the computer.  This way I have to connect it for videos and even then they don't always come over properly. What's the deal?

Also - LR 5 isn't able to show the thumbnails for my go pro. Is this normal?

• 1. Re: Lightroom Mobile won't upload iphone videos & 1 other vid question
          greule Adobe Employee

Video is not yet supported. - Guido

• 2. Re: Lightroom Mobile won't upload iphone videos & 1 other vid question
            Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

In my honest opinion LR Mobile is a Joke. I had several images on my Android phone that would not upload into LR mobile. No explanation why they wouldn't. No option to included them. All I get is a cloud icon with the Slash through it noting that these images are not on the cloud and couldn't be seen in the real computer based LR program.

When I open Lightroom on my phone they are seen but no where else.

I have since uninstalled LR from my phone. Another reason for that is you can only share the mobile images with ONE install of LR, or is that one install and one actual catalog. I have LR installed on both my home computer and my notebook. I use 2 different catalog files, one each on each install/computer. I can't Link the Cloud storage to both installs because of the different catalog files. That in itself is a JOKE. The desktop/computer LR should LINK to LR mobile on all installs whether or not they are using the same catalog file. If I add files from my notebook they should show on my phone and on my other computer or any combination of the 3 devices. They are all logging on to LR mobile with the same Adobe ID.