• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink in question

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 6.  When a user answers a question incorrectly, they should know that right away and I want a hyperlink to be associated with the question that goes to a site where they can research the answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2015 Jun 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're going to be out of luck trying to do this with Cp6. 

Even if you upgrade to the current Cp8 version which allows you to use Smart Shape objects as feedback captions on your quiz slides, this still doesn't allow you to include hyperlinks in the text of those shapes.

However, what you MIGHT consider doing is to use Advanced Actions in Cp8 to show a hyperlinked Smart Shape during the Quiz Review, or have that hyperlinked Smart Shape appear AFTER the user has clicked to dismiss the normal feedback caption.  Still a bit clunky but it might be sufficient for your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some ideas about tweaking question slides:

Question Question Slides in Captivate - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

I added a Text Caption to the bottom of each question

To learn more about this, click this link:

https://www.Location to find details for question.html

When they respond with an incorrect answer, they can got to the web page and then click next.

They only have 1 chance to answer the question.

Is there a way to have the Text Caption only appear when they have answered the question incorrectly?

That would be helpful and prevent cheating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2015 Oct 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having this same issue, thanks for posting the question and thanks Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources