3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2015 7:03 PM by A.T. Romano

30 trial

stevens46464679

I did a 30 day trial for elements 13 and now I can't use my elements 12 what do I do?

• 1. Re: 30 trial
          A.T. Romano Level 7

stevebs

Please clarify.

What computer operating system is involved in this issue?

What product were you and are you using - Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements?

Are you saying that you had Photoshop Elements 12 or Premiere Elements 12 working on your computer, decided to try the 13 tryout on the same computer along with 12,  finished with the 13 tryout, uninstalled the expired 13, and now 12 will not work?

Please clarify you issue details, and then we will decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: 30 trial
            stevens46464679 Level 1

Using windows 8 and Photoshop Elements. I don't see 13 to uninstall on the uninstall program.

• 3. Re: 30 trial
              A.T. Romano Level 7

stevens

Thanks for the reply.

Since your program is Photoshop Elements, you have posted in the wrong forum. Your thread is now in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum (video editing). Please re-post your thread in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum.

Photoshop Elements

But before you go, I will give you some comments....

If you installed the 30 day tryout of Photoshop Elements 13, then it should be seen in Control Panel/Installed Program as Adobe Photoshop Elements 13. So, please give another look. When and if you find it, the uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 13. Does 12 now work? If not...

Next, do a free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaning parts) to get rid of any leftovers from uninstalls/reinstalls.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Does 12 now work?

How is 12 not working? Please give details on that....cannot open Editor, cannot open Elements Organizer, etc.

We will be watching for your progress in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum.

Best wishes

ATR