2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 9:03 AM by John Waller

RAW support for new ORF (Olympus Raw) on LR

Steves_Utah

I just bought a new OM-D E 1 camera; I have an Evolt-500 already.  I have NO trouble with RAW (ORF) files with Photoshop Elements or Lightroom with those camera RAW files, so I am at a stand still with my work until I get it solved!!! I have sereral deadlines approaching, so please help as fast as you CAN, as I rely on both programs to get my work done. CAN ANYONE HELP????

• 1. Re: RAW support for new ORF (Olympus Raw) on LR
          dj_paige Level 9

I have NO trouble with RAW (ORF) files with Photoshop Elements or Lightroom with those camera RAW files, so I am at a stand still with my work until I get it solved!!!

Not sure what your question is, if you "have NO trouble with RAW (ORF) files with Photoshop Elements or Lightroom". Why are you at  a standstill? And please spell out the "trouble" you might be having in great detail. And please state your operating system, and your version of Lightroom.

• 2. Re: RAW support for new ORF (Olympus Raw) on LR
            John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Camera Raw plug-in | Supported cameras

The EVOLT E-500 has been supported since LR 1.0 and Elements 4.0 (Camera Raw 3.3)

The OM-D E-M1 has been supported since LR 5.2 and Elements 12.0 (Camera Raw 8.2)

(I assume there's a typo in your post and you mean you just bought the EM-1, not the E-1)

Choices:

1. Pay to upgrade to LR6 and Elements 13, or
            2. Install the free Adobe DNG converter, convert all OM-D E-M1 Raw files to DNG format then edit the DNGs in your version of LR and Elements (no upgrade required)

Digital Negative (DNG)