This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows.
AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.zip (https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-pr oblems/_jcr_content/main-pars/…)
Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows
- Double-click the Adobe_Creative_Cloud_Cleaner_Tool folder, and then double-click the Win folder.
- Follow the onscreen instructions:
- Choose your language: Type e for English or j for Japanese, and then press Enter.
- Review the Adobe End-User License Agreement: Type y to accept or n to decline (if you decline, the script stops). Press Enter.
- Select the product you want to remove: Type the number that corresponds to the product name, and then press Enter.
- Confirm that you want to remove the product: Type y and then press Enter.
- When you see the message "Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool completed successfully," press Enter and restart your computer.
1 person found this helpful
Bob, here is what you can try.
- Remove Creative Cloud app - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
- Install Creative Cloud app- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html
Let us know if you need further assistance with this.