1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 7:04 PM by A.T. Romano

Can you install a single version of Premiere Elements on both a Mac and WIndows PC?

chrisj43399166

Since disk set comes with Mac and PC disks, can my high school daughter install on her mac while I have on my windows laptop?

• 1. Re: Can you install a single version of Premiere Elements on both a Mac and WIndows PC?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

christj

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system? During installation there is typically a need for Adobe ID and Password as well as purchased serial number.

The Adobe Licensing Agreement allows you to install your purchased activated serial number on no more that 2 of your computers. In your case, the purchased activated serial should be the same for the Windows installation as well as the Mac installation. But the Adobe Licensing Agreement goes on to say that they should not be used at the same time.

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. But, I have seen this myself when reading the Adobe Licensing Agreement that comes with the product.

ATR