In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:
- Your operating system & version
- Your web browser(s) & version
- Your Flash Player version
- Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
- A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
- If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933
I am using OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3
Web browser is Safari Version 8.0.6
I currently do not have a flash player installed as I deleted all flash versions (I was trying for a "clean" install)
My problem: I download the Flash Installer off your website. I click to install it and the install box comes up. I click the install box and all it does is "bounce" (like programs in OS X do when they are loading). The problem is that the program then gets stuck and will not open. The box just continually "bounces" like it's trying to open but then never gets there. I then have to force quit the install program because it says it's "not responding"
No direct link to page that demonstrates the problem (?)
No error message. Program just won't open.