I added a print button to my project using:
This prints the page, however, just my text and svg file is rendered. Below are my questions/issues with how this looks:
1. Is there a way to hide/show certain elements on the page?
2. I'm also loading png files, which don't render when printed.
3. The project only prints in the upper left corner (about 1/4 of the page) rather than a full 8.5 x 11.
4. Would also like to remove the title, web address, page numbers and date that shows in the four corners.
2. I kinda found a way around this... but it works in Chrome and not Firefox (using 'content' : 'url("images/imagename.png")', and not 'background' : 'url("images/imagename.png")') Still kinda need this to work in both browsers.
3. The size/position of the Adobe Edge Animate project (when printed) also appears to be a Firefox thing (does not seem to be the case in Chrome).