3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2015 10:04 AM by A.T. Romano

How to register offline , when request codes generated are invalid and serial number also invalid in the code generator ?

ivory_eagle

I am having trouble with registration of Premiere Elements offline, The codes generated on the machine I want to activate Premiere elements on is generating invalid codes, they are not accepted on the registration web .

• 1. Re: How to register offline , when request codes generated are invalid and serial number also invalid in the code generator ?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

ivory_eagle

What computer operating system and what version of Premiere Elements.

This type of matter is one only Adobe can resolve and we are not Adobe. Rather user to user.

Please try to contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat Activation using the following link

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID, Signing In

Adobe ID, Sign In, Account Help

Chat Panel

Also be aware, that once the program is installed, there may be times when first time use of a feature requires one time activation.

Please consider. Any questions or need clarification, please ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: How to register offline , when request codes generated are invalid and serial number also invalid in the code generator ?
            ivory_eagle Level 1

It is windows XP and Premiere Elements 12.

Every 72 hours I have generated a new code , but no luck.

Now I get both Request Code and Serial Number "Invalid"

The registration of Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 from the same software bundle  worked fine.

• 3. Re: How to register offline , when request codes generated are invalid and serial number also invalid in the code generator ?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

ivory_eagle

Have you tried to contact Adobe Chat activation about this offline activation matter, using the link provided in post 1 of your thread?

I am not sure how much support Adobe will offer since this is not the latest version, but it is an activation issue to which it "might" respond.

A just in case mention...did you actually buy Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12  or did you buy Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12 came along with it as a tryout?

Is there any possibility of you taking your computer and Premiere Elements 12 installation files or disc to a public library where you might gain Internet connect to get the program installed with your purchased serial number as an online installation including Sign In and automatic registration that goes with all that? Except for the first time use/one time only features and Online Services, you should be able to run the program (once activated using an Internet connection) without an Internet connection.

Does your computer work offline, but nonetheless since have antivirus and firewall(s) projection?

Please let us know the outcome from your contact with online Adobe Chat. You must have access to Internet connection if you are posting in this forum.

Thanks.

ATR