1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 4, 2015 11:26 AM by Szalam

Audio spectrum sound not working??

wesleynile32

Hello everyone, Ive seen a few of these posts regarding the sound not working for the audio spectrum effect in AE and for all of the solutions posted there doesn't seem to be one that works for me. Let me start by saying that I have the most up to date AE through that I just downloaded the free trial from creative cloud yesterday. The issue is that sometimes that audio just does not play at all, and after tweaking some things the song/video only renders for thirty seconds and after that the little green line refuses to render any other section of the video past thirty seconds.

I have tried adjusting audio outputs (they are enabled), RAM rendering, audio scrubbing (holding command and dragging), and all of the audio previews work it's just that when I try to play the project as a whole the spectrum moves there is either no audio at all or the audio only lasts for the first thirty seconds of the video then it just stops playing. I'm not sure if I have something layered or parented incorrectly but this issue is frustrating to say the least.

Here is a current snapshot of my project so you can get a better idea of what my situation is. If other shots or needed I will provide them. Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 12.59.20 PM.png