Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RE: Meeting roles and permissions

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I am running an offline e-learning lesson on the Adobe Connect meeting (with the trial version). However, my students whom I have enrolled into this meeting are unable to log into the meeting room unless I enter the meeting. I have currently given myself the role of a host, while my students are participants. How may I change the role settings such that my students can enter the meeting room without me having to be present at the meeting?

With appreciation,

Elizabeth

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Purchase Concurrent User licenses instead of Named Host.

Here is the description you would have received for the Named Host license:

Each individual Named Host has the ability to host a meeting with up to 100 total attendees on the Adobe Hosted platform. Named Hosts may create an unlimited number of meeting rooms, however, the Named Host can only use one of their rooms at any one time and rooms cannot be accessed unless the Named Host is present.

With the Concurrent User licenses you will be purchasing the ability for a specific number of people to me in meetings at any time. This means the limitation of requiring the Named Host (member of the Meeting Host group) to be present is no longer applicable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines