• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change my echosign email address?

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sending all my agreements out from my personal email. I changed my adobe account's email to the business address but the echosign account didn't change. "Edit profile" doesn't allow editing of the email address.

Thanks!

LJF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Hi,

I will inbox you directly to check your email address and reply accordingly.

Thanks,

Jat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I will inbox you directly to check your email address and reply accordingly.

Thanks,

Jat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a same problem.  I need to change my email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a specific issue with my email address being in conflict because of the Creative Cloud license I have. I had a to contact support (Jat, above) directly to get it resolved. It was resolved quickly but required a few steps on my end, too. FYI. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manoj

I will email you directly.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me?  There is no phone support?

So, I have sent a document for Signature.  I keeps coming from my personal account, but I need it to come from my company email.  I have changed the settings in accounts, but nothing happens.  I only need it from my company email one time!!  I have a monthly subscription and am using the software on only one computer.  What is the issue and how do I fix this?

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I've messaged you through your acct but wasn't sure if it was better to reply on this thread. I have the exact same issue as leonardjfrench above: changed from personal email to business email in adobe acct (creative cloud subscriber) but echo sign still sends from an old hotmail address. Email section of echosign "edit profile" also disabled. Can't believe there's no way to fix this on my own???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please let me know the previous and current email address and send me as direct message so that I can check your account.

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change my email address...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I would like to change my email on this account and can't do it automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue with the email reply address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, need to change the email address from my personal to my business!  Thanks for your help.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I had to contact one of the adobe admins by private message (see the two above that replied in this thread) and they have to reset it for you. You have to confirm authorization via email and then it sends you a password reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. There is a place to change the email address, but it doesn't actually change it. Anyone figure out how to actually change their email address in their account? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I had to contact one of the adobe admins by private message (see the two above that replied in this thread) and they have to reset it for you. You have to confirm authorization via email and then it sends you a password reset. Ridiculous and archaic, I know. Especially from something like Adobe. 0_0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Charlene ... don't understand the mystery and difficulty changing

the sent from address ... I have contacted them privately. I appreciate

the help.

Tricia

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:39 AM, charlener54696656 <forums_noreply@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol AGREED! Come on Adobe, you can do better.

Good luck Tricia!

CR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I emailed them directly and hopefully it will be changed soon. I agree, you'd think something as simple as changing your email address wouldn't be so complicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change my email address, too, and I can't figure out where/how to request support to do this. This is absurdly complicated. How do I change the email address associated with my Adobe Cloud account and my Adobe Document Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem - help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I changed my email address and need help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need to change my email address to my business email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Please help me! My client is waiting on a form to be signed, and my email for my account was a non-business email. Now I'm waiting for updates to happen across adobe and it's not updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced this problem today. I have 2 adobe accounts and I updated the email address on my Business account, but it's sending emails from my other account still. I tried chatting with someone from Adobe but they were no help... guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines