• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading to IntlRateV2

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I got an order to ship from NY to Canada. Shouldn't be anything new, something I've done countless times before.

This time shipping was only 1.50. I replicated the exact order myself to see why. I got the following message under Available shipping options:

USPS (IntlRate no longer supports the Priority Mail International price to Canada. Reference www.usps.com/webtools for instructions on upgrading to IntlRateV2. - $1.50)

I have been on the USPS site as well as Googling for over an hour and am coming up blank. Has anyone else done this? Am I to just lose money on orders to Canada from now on?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

www.wallyhawk.com

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is an issue, our clients are experiencing it to. Adobe - when will this be updated? This is the error our client reported:

When selecting USPS priority, it come up with this error:

USPS (IntlRate no longer supports the Priority Mail International price to Canada. Reference www.usps.com/webtools for instructions on upgrading to IntlRateV2. - $0.00)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

This issue will be fixed in tomorrow's release, take a look at the release notes here - R 205 system update

Thanks,

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Better late than never really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

I am afraid we had to pull the USPS upgraded integration from tomorrow's release.

With this new API version the USPS' requirements are more strict for and require more information when submitting a request. This means that from now on you must make sure that package dimensions are always filled in when submitting an order shipped by USPS..

If package dimensions are not filled in, the USPS API will give you an error upon submission and the integration will not work. So in order to avoid any kind of trouble customers using USPS as a shipping provider will need to make sure their products all have the dimensions filled in.

We will follow up with the date this integration will be rolled out.

Thanks,

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I'm requesting credit for all the down time. Your platform is

incredibly expensive for all the lousy limitations it has. I'm in the

process of building an entirely new site instead of spending time moving my

business forward. The simple things your over priced e-commerce platform

can't do are frankly embarrassing. Now I lose money every time I ship to

Canada or lose the orders all together.

I would like at least partial credit back for every month that the shipping

option has been messed up and continues to be. You made an e-commerce

platform that can't handle e-commerce...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

We apologize for the problems you encountered, but these issues are not due to BC itself, but due to the integration with USPS and requirements they have for the sites. They discontinued their Priority Mail international pricing in version 1 of the APIs, and as such we had to upgrade the API and release it as soon as possible.

Since this is not an issue with one of the main e-commerce features, and not happening on every order (only for shipments from US to Canada) we are unfortunately unable to offer a refund at this time.

We will notify you as soon as the issue is corrected in one of our releases.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines