This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Nobody can tell you anything without seeing some exact settings and a screenshot.
- Create your text layer by drawing out a text box 80% the width of the comp starting at the top and extending past the bottom
- Set the anchor point of the text layer near the top 1/3 of the frame using the Anchor Point tool
- Make the layer 3D
- Add a camera with a 35MM lens
- Move the text layer away from the camera in Z until the top line of text is about at the top 1/3 of the frame
- Rotate the text layer in X until the bottom visible line of text covers about 80% of 90% of the frame - you've got your angled text
- Use the Rectangle Tool (q) to draw a solid filled layer the covers the top 1/3 of the frame and extends above and to the right and left of the frame or add a solid layer and move it into the proper position
- Add fast blur to the shape layer and increase the blur value until the top couple of lines are visible through the blurred edge of the shape layer
- Move the shape layer just above the text layer and set it as an inverse alpha track matte to create the fade out
- Add a position animator to your text layer by selecting Animate>Position from the timeline panel
- Animate the y position of the added position animator so that it takes the top line of your text about 5 seconds to reach the top 1//3 of the screen and fade out
- Add your star background layer as a 2D layer below it all
That's about it. Your project would look something like this before adding the background layer:
Thank You, I´ll get on it tomorrow!