1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 6, 2015 5:09 PM by A.T. Romano

why can't I post a video to youtube longer than 15 min. when i am verified to do so on youtube

darkwoodslasher Level 1

I am verified to post videos longer than 15 min on YouTube, but my editior doesn't think that

• 1. Re: why can't I post a video to youtube longer than 15 min. when i am verified to do so on youtube
          A.T. Romano Level 7

darkwoodslasher

What version Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running? The answer is going to be the same with or without that information, but, if I have to get into any version specific details, I will have those details with which to work.

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. We have no decision making in Adobe's features or in Adobe's plans in general. Adobe has set up the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature with posted limits, for current version 13, 2.2 GB/15 minutes. The feature does not accept extended time YouTube accounts which can be used only at YouTube web site.

The classical workaround, if you want Premiere Elements 13 involved as your video editor for your 13's Timeline content over 2.2 GB/15  minutes, is to export your Timeline content to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that file to YouTube at the YouTube web, using your extended time account that you obtained from YouTube at its site. A Premiere Elements AVCHD.mp4 file with the appropriate properties is a good choice for this purpose.

There is no way for the user to exceed the Premiere Elements published built in YouTube feature limits.

Any questions or need clarification on the matter, please ask.

Thanks.

ATR