4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2015 5:56 AM by greule

Syncing Collection with mobile devices

bradp84473774

Syncing has stopped working.  I was able to sync 34 collections but that is it as other collection I attempt to sync do not sync.  messages are that syncing is offline. 

The other thing noticed is that I can't seem to log out from the desktop.  When I left click on the identification plate, it flashes but does not stay up.  I have to repeatedly click it a number of times to read the statuses which are syncing with LR mobile is paused.  When I right click, the dialog box stays up and I am able to switch to a different identification plate.

when I click (to the left of a collection) in order to sync the collection, the message that flashes is "syncing currently turned off"

• 1. Re: Syncing Collection with mobile devices
          greule Adobe Employee

Have you tried to re-sign-in via the help menu and afterwards enable sync from the identity plate again.

-

GuidoScreen Shot 2015-05-26 at 14.13.35.png

• 2. Re: Syncing Collection with mobile devices
            bradp84473774 Level 1

Hi Guido,

Thank you for responding to my post...

1. I started by checking my iPhone which showed 34 collections; then I signed out of LR mobile on my iPhone
            2. on my iMac, I clicked on Help and signed out of LR on my desktop and waited 5 minutes
            3. I signed into LR on my desktop and signed into LR on my iPhone
            4. my iPhone mobile still shows 34 collections which is different from what I specified to sync from my desktop version of LR

regarding the identity plate, I need to repeatedly left click to see the status.  That is, if I left click it will quickly flash the status and disappear.  When I quickly left click, I eventually see the LR mobile status as Paused.  When I right click, the option stay visible and I can choose among the options displayed.

Finally, when I left click on a collection (i.e. to sync it) that is not currently being synced with LR mobile, the message displayed is Sync "collection name" later (syncing is currently turned off.

I generated a diagnostic log and will email / PM it to you after I complete this post

Brad

• 3. Re: Syncing Collection with mobile devices
              bradp84473774 Level 1

Since my last post, I notice that if I left click on the identity plate and move the mouse down, it creates focus to where I can click mobile syncing to start by hitting the play button; however, it did not change the outcome.  I have a diagnostic log but am not sure where to post it / email it.  Your profile, as best as I can tell does not list your email address.

How should I provide the log?

Brad

• 4. Re: Syncing Collection with mobile devices
                greule Adobe Employee

I've just send you a private message which you can reply. -Guido