3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2015 3:24 AM by Peter Spier

Hi - Im using InDesign CC on Mac - placing vector images (from illustrator) into indesign document. When I view the placed images on 'High Quality Display' (with 'Overprint Preview' off), some random images disappear!! (not all images). If I view them wit

tonig23367181

Hi - Im using InDesign CC on Mac - placing vector images (from illustrator) into indesign document. When I view the placed images on 'High Quality Display' (with 'Overprint Preview' off), some random images disappear!! (not all images). If I view them with 'Overprint Preview' on, I can see them in hi res display. When I view in 'Typical Display' I can see all the vector drawings OK. I had no problems with the file when I was working in InDesign CS5 - everything showed in 'High Quality Display' without having to put 'Overprint Preview' on. This has only happened since I have upgraded to InDesign CC. When I save the indesign file back (.idml) and reopen in CS5 again, the file is fine - I can see the vector images in 'High Quality Display' and dont need to have 'Overprint Preview' on to see them. Can you tell me what is going on with my file? Thanks