Adobe Acrobat Mobile doesn't support iCloud. But it supports the Document Cloud. Maybe you stored in the wrong cloud storage?
Would you change the file location to see if you find the PDF form that you are looking for?
- Recent (for all of the local and cloud files that you viewed recently)
- Local (Your PDF form may be stored locally on your iPad.)
- Document Cloud
- Creative Cloud
You can also check cloud files via the web browser interface.
- Open Safari (web browser) on your iPad.
- Go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/
- Tap Files in the upper-left corner.
Do you see the PDF form in Recent Files, Document Cloud, or Creative Cloud?
Please try using Search if you know the file name.
Hope this helps.
Thank you. I have located the file! it is saved under adobe acrobat cloud however the form fields that I had filled out did not save....they are all blank can you help explain why this would happen.