1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 9, 2015 10:44 AM by trshaner

Some previews rendering as 'out-of-camera'?

JBedfordPhoto Level 1

An odd one here - Using LR CC on Windows 7 SP1, 16gb Ram, 250GB ssd, Dell u2410 monitor, i7 4770K @ 3.5ghz, 4gb GTX 970 graphics.

I recently opened a catalog that I haven't accessed for only a few weeks to find that the previews rendered for about half of the photos were rendered as 'out-of-camera' despite knowing full-well that I made significant edits to each image in the Develop module.

The folder contains about 700 images across 4 different cameras. There is no order or conisistency as to which camera's photos get rendered as the edit I made, or to which are rendered as if they were fresh out of camera.

Thoughts?

Joel

• 1. Re: Some previews rendering as 'out-of-camera'?
          trshaner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I assume you mean by 'out-of-camera' that the Library module preview appears as it did on initial Import of the image file. It sounds like you are using more than one catalog:

JBedfordPhoto wrote:

I recently opened a catalog that I haven't accessed for only a few weeks to find that the previews rendered for about half of the photos were rendered as 'out-of-camera' despite knowing full-well that I made significant edits to each image in the Develop module.

Could you have opened a different catalog and mistaken it for the one with edits? Can see the edits in the Develop module? When you view the image in the Library module Loupe view do the edits now appear? If not how about at 1:1 View?