• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect Stuck at Connecting Screen

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Connect is stuck connecting on the connecting screen shown in the following picture. I am running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3 and have tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox with no success. I've cleared my cookies as well.

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 8.07.08 PM.png

TOPICS
Desktop application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen shot is of Adobe Connect 6 or 7. That is a pretty old version of Connect, so there may some compatability with the current version of OSX. Are you trying to launch the room in the add-in or just the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2015 Jun 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to launch the room in the browser.  I've ran the diagnostic test and have reinstalled and tried deleting the add in to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Historically, the hang at the Connecting screen is an indication of port 1935 being blocked. You may look at checking into that with your firewall or router.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines