• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on Connect Collaboration Builder SDK version 7?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a piece of old Flash content that works fine when I drag it into a pod, but every student is running their own instance of the swf. I'd like to be able to synch some of the actions so that the changes on one student's screen shows on everyone else's. Which my developer tells me needs the 'Collaboration Builder SDK'. Two things, though. The current version of the SDK is written for Flex, and not Flash, and my developer only works in Flash. Also, the code in the swf is Actionscript 2, which is what (I'm told) the Collaboration Builder SDK version 7 is written for. So, are you able to supply a link (Adobe support) / share a copy (forums) (the SDK is free) of Collaboration Builder SDK version 7 so I can enhance the swf I currently use, without having to have the whole thing rewritten from the ground up? I realise that this is 2 gens 'old' and won't be supported now, so if what I'm trying to do doesn't work, I won't be moaning about it! Many thanks, David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2015 Jun 11, 2015

Your best bet is to reach out to Adobe Support and see if they have it laying around and can brush the cobbwebs off to share it with you. Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support

If I recall correctly, the SDK has always been for Flex though, so the SDK for Connect 7 and older may require an older version of Flex (2.5?).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best bet is to reach out to Adobe Support and see if they have it laying around and can brush the cobbwebs off to share it with you. Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support

If I recall correctly, the SDK has always been for Flex though, so the SDK for Connect 7 and older may require an older version of Flex (2.5?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jorma, I will pass on your advice, and am trying to get Adobe to find the link to the old SDK. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines