1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 11, 2015 8:50 PM by Chuck Uebele

HELP!! URGENT!!!

mattm75416664

I was told to renew my photoshop and lightroom membership which goes under the photography plan for 9.99 a month for a year. I was shocked to hear this because I haven't even been using this service for a year. I activated my membership in August of 2014 and it is now Mid-June. Anyway, when I try to update my account information with the most up to date credit card info, It tells me that my card isn't working. Everytime I have to deal with this service from Adobe there is an issue! you cannot contact their customer service at anytime of the day and the online help is even worse! I have clients I have to tend to and now I am at a standstill because Adobe messed up. Please help me...

• 1. Re: HELP!! URGENT!!!
          Chuck Uebele Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Moving to Licensing. No one in the PS forum would be able to help with this type of question. Are you sure your credit card is good, and that you put in the correct numbers? Have you tried a different card? If you do decided to contact chat, make sure you sign in with the Adobe ID that you used to purchase PS.