• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to install adobe flash player

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried MANY times now to install adobe flash player....it says it's installed BUT IT'S NOT.....read the forums, watched videos, followed advice....still no luck....some videos on facebook posted by friends won't play for me and they say I have to have adobe flash....HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide your Operating system type/version and any error messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"no one can change the past, everyone can change the future"

can't find a way to reply on the actual thread....

I am using a Toshiba satellite with windows 7. there are no "error" messages....it says it's installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the following Adobe link. You can check if Flash Player is installed. If it is not installed go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems? and click on the link for your browser.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm a similar problem. Adobe test congratulates me on having installed Flashplayer but no way can I find any trace other than the installer, of Flashplayer on my computer. The old version worked fine until I lost it in this download fiasco.

I have a Mac and use OS10.9.5. Get to screen 3 don't get the advert and when I close there is no Flash player. I have cheeked the safari security as suggested. Closed all browsers before starting installation all to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ginen the number of posts there are about users or potential users having difficulty initialling Flash Player one wonders if anyone at Adobe reads these posts and if anyone there cares.?

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I am again. Flashplayer is a plug in rather than an app. So when we look for it in our list of apps it isn't there, but if you check your plug ins, which on Mac are in the Library File access on HD, you may found it listed. Alternately try going on line and visiting a site where you need flash player and see if it works. This may help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanx to those of you who've tried to help....have tried it all without any change.....I GIVE UP....

and I agree with coling in questioning if the ppl at adobe care.....they seem not to....went to their website and there is no way to contact them.....they only refer you to forums etc....

"no one can change the past, everyone can change the future"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines