• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updating trouble

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mac, I am needing to update it. It is letting me update it. no troubles there. even says 'update is complete' etc etc. But when i go into sites it still says 'flash player out of date'…. have retried half a dozen times… am i missing something….??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what is your installed Flash Player version?  On what browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ummm it takes me to Version 18.0.0.160 and i use safari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LJHarlow,

Version 18.0.0.160 is the latest version.

Have you restarted Safari after installing Flash Player? If not, please restart it.  Based on user feedback we made a change to the Flash Player in the latest (18.0.0.160) release that does not require the browser to be closed to install Flash Player (there is messaging when installation completes).  However, some browsers do not load the newly installed Flash Player until the browser is restarted.    Unfortunately, Safari is one of the browsers that needs to be restarted in order to load the newly installed Flash Player version.  We have informed Apple of this, however, I do not know when/if they will implement a fix in the browser.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines