2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2015 11:36 AM by charleyb43560205

I cannot log on to typekit

Typkit logon keeps looping about cookies not being allowed. I have added both Adobe sites per the Adobe instructions for Chrome cookies manager. I have restarted Chrome and rebooted the computer. I still cannot logon to the typekit.com website even though I am logged onto the adobe.com site. I cannot sync to my creative cloud with typekit. Creative Cloud software updated this morning. I am not sure if there is a sync issue with this update. Is anyone else experiencing issues with TypeKit site and CC syncing?

• 1. Re: I cannot log on to typekit
          Liz, Typekit Support Adobe Employee

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! Please send some details to support@typekit.com, and we can look into why you aren't able to sign in from Chrome:

- Are you on OS X or Windows? which version?

- What version of Chrome do you have installed?

- A screenshot of your cookie settings in Chrome.

> Is anyone else experiencing issues with TypeKit site and CC syncing?

There was a Creative Cloud desktop application update on Thursday night which cause some Typekit user to have trouble syncing fonts. The CC team released a software update last night (Sunday) to fix that issue.

If you haven't done so today already, quit the Creative Cloud desktop application on your computer, and then re-open it. You will see a prompt to download the new software version (

I hope that this helps!

-- liz

Adobe Typekit

Support Representative