1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2015 6:48 PM by John T Smith

Will adobe be adding a Authorising App so that we can create DVD and Blu-ray videos something similar to Director 12

thdawkins

I am very disappointed that Adobe has left us video creator high and dry, with the removal of encore and not finding an alternative to replace it.  I have noticed that there is Director 12 which is an authoring software listed on there software list, so I am wondering whether or not that could be added to creative cloud.  I have just started learning Premiere Pro, but now realised its a waste of time without an authorising app to go with it as all you can do is put your final cut onto DVD and Blu-ray as a data file instead of a video disk.  So unless adobe can offer an authorising app I will go back to using Cyberlinks PowerDirector 12 Ultimate, which has most of everything Premiere pro has plus a authorising function which is lacking at present.   I have not been able to find a copy of encore cs 6 as mentioned in the help pages. 

When i finish my video production I would like to put it directly to disk so please adobe give us an authorising software.