Hi, what is the neatest way to create a new project from an
existing one. I need to create a new help library that will contain
much of the content from a current one. However, I do not want to
create a new version of the current library, as both will continue
to develop independently.
1. Close Robohelp.
2. Take a copy of the project directory (and subdirectories).
3. Copy it to another folder and rename the folder.
4. Open up the .xpj file from the new folder.
5. Rename the project immediately - this saves confusion :-)
6. Delete the unwanted topics etc.