2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2015 9:48 PM by John Waller

Is CC worth it for me?

chynnap35480318

I'm a student and I recently lost my old photoshop CS5 after a hard drive failure and I don't know if I want to pay 10 dollars every month for CC. Is there any way I can keep the photoshop on my computer and just pick and choose what months to pay for? I don't really want to pay every month if I don't use it every month. Ever since this CC thing came up it's gotten hard to navigate the Adobe website and I can't even find where to buy photoshop one time.

• 1. Re: Is CC worth it for me?
          David__B Adobe Employee

Hi Chynnap,

This page has all of the different plans

https://creative.adobe.com/plans

I'm not sure if there is anything exactly like what you described you were looking for, but this page should at least show what options are currently available.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

• 2. Re: Is CC worth it for me?
            John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Chynna Pickens wrote:

I don't know if I want to pay 10 dollars every month for CC.

$10/month is only for the Cloud Photography Plan (Photoshop+Lightroom).

Is there any way I can keep the photoshop on my computer and just pick and choose what months to pay for?

That's only available with the Single App Monthly Plan option at $30/month. No other discounts apply.

$10/month = $120/year. For that money you'll only get 4 months on the monthly Single App plan.

I can't even find where to buy photoshop one time.

CS6 (upgrade from CS5) can be purchased from Creative Suite 6

Click Buy

I want to buy: select Upgrade

I own: Photoshop CS5

Complete your purchase.