What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?
Since you mention "Publish+Share" is must be either version 11, 12/12.1, or 13/13.1.
Publish+Share and its choices are your way to export from Premiere Elements. Exception, you can save a title as prtl file using File Menu/Export/Title.
For some reason when I click it it says services are "unavailable"
I assume you are saying that the minute you hit "Publish+Share", you get the above message. Or, do you mean, when you hit Social Websites under Publish+Share, you get the above message?
Usual drill questions:
1. Does the problem exist with or without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?
2. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements? And, are you running the programs as administrator?
3. Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card or manufacturer of the computer?
4. Others, related to project settings and source media and more.
Because of the situation that you describe, I would (assuming Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit)
1. Uninstall the program the usual Control Panel way
2.Do a free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts)
3. Reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled.
Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.