3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2015 7:04 AM by SimonATS

Text Tags

adrian7983 Level 1

Hi,

I need to create a dynamic document which is sent to several people for signing, but one of those people has to sign it twice - in different parts of the document. I am achieving this using Text Tags. My PDF looks something like this:

LEGAL CONTRACT

1) Some text

2) Some more text

Signed by principal tenant: {{_es_:signer1:signature}}

Signed by all tenants:

I would expect this to require the first contact in the recipients list to have to sign where it says principal tenant and for them to also have a signature block at the end of the document. But there is no signature block for them - because they have a signature field assigned to them it seems to exclude them from the signature block at the end of the document. I have tried to remedy this by putting {{_es_:signer1:signatureblock}} at the end of the document and while it does then present the first recipient with two places to sign, the signature block is out of line with the rest of the recipients signature blocks. I then tried making my document look like this to try and line up the signature blocks:

LEGAL CONTRACT

1) Some text

2) Some more text

Signed by principal tenant: {{_es_:signer1:signature}}

Signed by all tenants:

{{_es_:signer1:signatureblock}}

{{_es_:signatureblock}}

But this didn't work - the signature blocks were still out of line.

Is there an option somewhere to always give every recipient a signature block at the end of the document?

Thanks,

Adrian