1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 1:42 PM by A.T. Romano

How do you find the serial code for Premiere Elements 10

stuartc70504604

I bought this boxed with photoshop - I'm trying to install on a mac and was able access the serial code for photoshop elements via my adobe account, however there is no separate code for premiere?  I can still use it on my laptop and the option to register it is greyed out so can only assume it's already been registered?  I've no idea where the box is, and as it isn't listed on the account have no idea how to get the serial code for premiree?

• 1. Re: How do you find the serial code for Premiere Elements 10
          A.T. Romano Level 7

stuartc

If you do not have the serial number on the packaging that came with the box version and you cannot find the serial number under your Adobe account's "My Products" at the Adobe web site, there is no other place that I know where you will find this information.

You say that you see Photoshop Elements name and serial and number at Adobe. What is the case - you do not see Premiere Elements and serial number there or you find Adobe Premiere Elements there but with no serial number?

By any chance have you been using more than one Adobe ID and password? Did you ever get to the point where you installed Premiere Elements 10 Mac on your computer so that it would be registered as well as activated?

ATR