• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC2015: Where is Fireworks?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded CC to the 2015 version and Fireworks is not showing up under the apps list. Help! Please tell me Adobe has not dropped this from CC! I had several FW projects I was working on before the upgrade.

I can't believe no one else has reported this yet. Or is FW still part of CC and if so how do I get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it!  Fireworks CS6 was hidden in a collapsed panel in CC 2015 called "PREVIOUS VERSIONS".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use the Adobe CS6 direct links instead to download it direct from Adobe's servers without the Download Assistant/Manager App

Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do prepare yourself to switch to different software (Photoshop, Sketch, Xara, etc.) after completing your projects at some point. As you are aware of, FW is dead software, and the last update (CS6) was three years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so baaaaaad fireworks is the best UI UX Software, Adobe is Killing FireWorks to make PS Win without a competitor, Because he is a Son of Macromedia and Adobe hates Macromedias Softwares, we only work with DW

Hey Adobe give us new versions of FW its pixel / vector / Web design software

Take a look at this link : Yes, Adobe is killing Fireworks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bummer. I didn't know because I had installed it before it went dormant and although CC never showed it as having an available update, it continued to work. When I had to start over with a new MacBook, I couldn't find it. And it's a real shame. Photoshop controls are like a combination of the space shuttle and a nuclear power plant control room whereas Fireworks was pretty simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines