1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 19, 2015 4:21 AM by Atul_Saini

Horrible customer service, wasted almost an hour of my day. There should be more people to help, No help in trying to upgrade my account with out feeling like a number.

kylev39008368

I want 3 months of service, free. Horrible customer service, wasted almost an hour of my day. There should be more people to help, No help in trying to upgrade my account.

I just started 2 business and wanted a team plan and more information about it, got upset and asked for 3 days of service free, they said they cannot do it and, like I said.. NO help in getting information on Business plans, Which now I have to research. I am in a year contract but I can add a business team plan but ONLY if I get 3 to 6 months free of my Photography Creative Cloud service.

They also tried deactivating my account and at NO point did I ask for my account to be canceled and charged a contract breaking fee.

Thank you for resolving this! I also request that Employee

Employee  Arun      Emp #51863      and
      Supervisor
      Bhaktha Emp #35394

be terminated immediately. You really should stop outsourcing your Customer Service where they have to look up questions and can't answer them or make the customer feel appreciated. More people should be informed of this and I would hate this to decrease your customer base and your company to loose more revenue and Net Income.

Sincerely

Kyle Vasquez