3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2015 10:46 AM by ManiacJoe

Capture times

pondk70812593

I just uploaded my associate photographers images into Lightroom. I went to sort by capture time and they are all over the place. A picture of the ceremony, then a picture of the reception, then getting ready. I don't know why they would be out of order?

• 1. Re: Capture times
          johnrellis Most Valuable Participant

To troubleshot this, make sure that Library grid view is showing the capture time above the thumbnails via View > View Options.  Then make sure the tool bar is showing via View > Show Toolbar and you've selected Sort: Capture Time in the toolbar.  Finally, post a full-resolution screenshot of your LR window showing the thumbnails out of order.  A picture is worth more than a thousand words and will let us avoid playing twenty questions.

• 2. Re: Capture times
            pondk70812593 Level 1

In Library mode and its sorted by Capture Time. First image is from the end of the night, second image is in the middle of the day and third image is getting ready at the beginning of the dayScreen Shot 2015-06-18 at 8.54.32 AM.png

• 3. Re: Capture times
              ManiacJoe Adobe Community Professional

To troubleshot this, make sure that Library grid view is showing the capture time above the thumbnails via View > View Options.