Paulo, please try steps mentioned below.
1. Remove Creative Cloud app
- Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app
2. Install Creative Cloud app- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html
I have the same problem with my notebook ( Win 8.1) and also my desktop ( win 7 service pack 1). on my desktop I had to format my hard drive and install it again to resolve the issue . I missed three days of work
The following steps solved the problem:
1. go to the task manager (Ctrl+shift + esc), go to the details column, and end all the processes from adobe like Creative Cloud, Core Sync, Adobe Desktop Service, AAMUpdates, AdobeIPCBroker, AdobeCEF Helper etc.
2. Uninstall the Creative Cloud app using the adobe uninstaller ( Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app )
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe and delete AdobeApplicationManager and OOBE folder.
4. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe and delete the Adobe Creative Cloud folder (sometimes it comes with a _bkp1 or bkp2 at the end of the folder name)
5. Go to Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager : Thank You and download the Adobe application Manager
6. Install the Adobe Application Manager
7. Launch the Adobe Application Manager
After execution of the Adobe Application Manager you should have a Adobe Creative Cloud App 2015 installed in your computer with an icon in the desktop as usual. It will launch and tell you to upgrade the apps of Creative Cloud to the 2015 version.