I can't find either of the two links on the page that is linked. However, the jQuery library should be called just the once in a document. The link to Google is the later version, hence I would delete the other library.
I commented the other library leaving the google link....but still it doesn't work.....
Ok, we''l do a bit of housekeeping here.
The Rules (mine not necessarily yours or anybody else's)
- keep all links to style sheets and document styling in the head section of the document
- make sure that jQuery is linked prior to any plugins like carousels or other sliders etc.
- make sure that links to external JS come before document level scripts
With the above rules in mind
- move line 403 - end gridcontainer - to above the JS section
- move all of the script files and scripts to the JS section
- rearrange the JS section so that the links come before the document level scripts
- lastly, make sure the the link to jquery.min.js is placed at the top of the JS section.
Now it will work