2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2015 5:52 AM by V4GmbH

AE CC14 creates a composition without the Premiere sequence in it!!!

V4GmbH Level 1

Hell there,

Since the new Adobe generation came out our hole Creative Suite is breaking down for some not rational reasons...

However, we are working with a whole group with many projects parallel and didn't want to update until we finished our actual projects 'cause of the same issue there was last year. Opened files with the new version caused that you weren't able to open the file with an older version...(talking about Premiere).

My issue:

I still work with Premiere CC 2014 and After Effects CC 2014. I import my Premiere sequence into my AE project. Now I want to create a comp with my sequence in it. There are many ways to do that. So there is for instance the comp icon or you can do so with the menu bar.

It creates the composition but without the sequence in it. I'm not using anything. Not any fonts and even no animation. Just simple Dynamic Link import (not the import itself, it is imported, but it's not shown in the comp. Can't drag an drop, can't do anything with it.)

Bildschirmfoto 2015-06-19 um 10.00.02.png

Why does it not work? It worked for over a year.

Now the update is online and because of these "new" issues in CC14 you are forcing the user to udate to CC15! That's the feeling I get when suddenly on the release day of CC15 my whole Creatice Suite CC14 is crashing down every 20 minutes for just no reason....without giving me an option for an error report.

About my Mac:

iMac 2012

3,4 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)

Would be nice, if there's a rational solution for that.